Many companies, large and small, choose to operate their business or satellite offices from an Executive Suite, also known as a Business Center. Their reasoning is simple ... an Executive Suite is both PRODUCTIVE and COST EFFECTIVE!
| You'll find most Executive Suites feature the following:
- Private offices with utilities and janitorial
- Reception area with live receptionist
- Conference rooms / day office
- Personalized telephone screening
- Phone patching, paging and voice mail
- Incoming and outgoing mail handling
- Coffee and snack service on-site
- Part time or full time "image" plans.
For a nominal charge, many also offer:
- Secretarial / word processing services
- Computer related services and equipment
- Administrative services
- Postal meter and scales, UPS / FedEx
- Photocopy and scanning equipment
- Fax / Telex sending and receiving
- High speed Internet connections
- Other: Law Libraries and furnishings.
Plus, Executive Suites give you the added benefit of short term vs. long term obligations - both from a planning and a financial statement point of view. If you would like to know more about the cost savings of an Executive Suite/Business Center compared to a conventional office, please see our comparison page.
In an Executive Suite office, your efforts are dedicated entirely to YOUR business, while the Suite is responsible for typical office management - you'll enjoy professional reception, secretarial and administrative support personnel without the headaches of hiring, training and employee benefits; state-of-the-art business equipment without purchasing and maintenance problems; and a staff attentive to both you and your clients’ needs.